Friday, October 26, 2012

Freddie Mercury



I know I should probably lay off of the caricatures for a while. It's been fun and i will, I just really wanted to do a Freddie Mercury for a couple reasons; one, he's awesome looking. His big teeth shoot out of his mouth. Second, I love queen. Growing up, my brother and I shared a room and one day he brought home a Queen's greatest hits cassette tape. We listened to it all the time. I remember us jumping around on our beds doing ridiculous interpretive dances to the song "Another One Bites The Dust", there's an awesome lion roar in the middle of the song and we used to really get into that. Even to this day if I was to choose the greatest front man of a band of all time I think I'd have to say it's Freddie Mercury. Hands down.

So I've noticed that still to this day this is one of the most viewed posts that I've ever put up. I think a lot of people are just google searching Freddie Mercury and finding this image. The only problem is that I've totally updated this caricature. So I'm updating this post nearly a year after originally posting it and placing the latest version.

No comments:

Post a Comment