Sunday, January 20, 2013

Beware of Dog! movie poster

So this weekend I decided to try something new. I posted on my facebook page and asked anybody that wanted to, to post a photo (any photo) on my wall and I would choose one and do a picture of it. My friend Glenn Butterfield was the first person to post. He posted a photo of my beloved dog Georgia, which I owned for the first few months of her life and then due to circumstances I had to give her away. Glenn took her and took excellent care of her. I was so sad to let her go. But happy that he took her and eventually found a happy home for her. I really enjoyed doing this picture. I've really gotten into some of the artwork of old horror movie posters. Like The Mummy or Dracula.  I thought of matching up the mellow drama of the poster style with the everyday struggles of owning a dog. I had a good laugh with it. Hope you like it.



No comments:

Post a Comment