Sunday, July 28, 2013

Chalkboard Typography

This past week my sister Heather, got married. She's one of 7 sisters of mine. Her wedding was beautiful. A few weeks ago she asked me to put together a chalkboard sign that would list the various lawn games that would be available at the wedding. I've seen a lot of these kind of Chalkboard Typography projects. They're really elaborate and decorative. Sometimes they're done for restaurant menus or just a way of putting up a decorative quote in your home. I thought I would take advantage of the opportunity to try something new and maybe find something that I'd like to do more of in the future.

There's some things I'd like to change about it now that it's done. But that's almost always the case with art projects. They're never totally perfect. But it's been fun to do, and maybe I'll go see if a local restaurant would like a nice chalkboard art menu done for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment