Sunday, March 2, 2014

Personal Projects

This semester has been absolutely crazy so far. This weekend I was supposed to be studying for a test on monday that is on Ancient Non-Western Art History (that's a mouth full). Instead of studying for that I decided to work on something i've wanted to do for a few weeks. A few weeks ago I went skiing with my brother in law Jeremy and his 3 kids. We went to Sundance, and it was so much fun even though it hadn't snowed for weeks at that point and the slopes were pretty icy.  While I was there I noticed something that I've seen at various ski resorts before, that is the "underwear tree". I'm not sure where this all started, but it's a fun tradition and I thought it would make for a fun illustration. Now I need to find some time to study for my test. 

No comments:

Post a Comment